Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolution

Happy New Year!!
This year one of my main goal is to keep up on my blogging, no more excuses. It seems that this past year I have had plenty to blog about but I just haven't had the time. Maybe it's more like I haven't taken the time but never the less I would like to do better this year.
This past year I had my most productive and profitable year focusing solely on my carpentry business. I made a few larger tool additions to my business and tackled some of my largest jobs. Some of these jobs required me to tackle things that I had never done before, of course, I didn't tell the client that but I learned a lot in the process.
So, as my business grows and my tool inventory grows, so too does my own skill set and experiences.
Thanks for reading and I hope to be writing again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment