Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Getting Started

Hello,
This is my first blog posting.  My wife is soooo excited.  Not sure what the big deal is but I thought I would like to check it out.  I guess what appeals to me is sometimes I want to elaborate more on a given topic and twitter and facebook don't seem to be the forum for that.  But, what I have noticed is people posting a link to their blog or their blog posts to the various social networking sites.  So I guess that's my main reasoning for starting up the blog.
Further more, sometimes I may just want to vent and get people's feedback on similar experiences and how to deal with certain situations or people. 
Like I said, I really don't know too much about the blogging world but thought it might be worth checking out and seeing what it has to offer.
Stay tuned for more.
Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment